How We Help
Home Care Now serves our Florida neighbors as a highly credentialed, state-licensed home care agency. Our team, consisting of hundreds of caring professionals, stands prepared to support you and your family with a number of home health service offerings. We send home health aides, homemakers, companions, nurses, therapists, and other professionals to the homes of our clients. Our caring professionals competently and reliably perform health-related and quality-of-life supporting services. Please see our services page
for more full explanations of our programs. The populations we serve and categories of service we provide include:
- Veterans' Home Care Programs
- Private Duty Home Health
- Medicaid Waiver Programs
- Skilled Home Health
- Pediatric Skilled Home Health
- Pediatric Home Care
- Hourly, Live-In, and 24-Hour In-Home Support
- New Mother Assistance
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- And more. Contact us now to start a conversation about your needs.
The Home Care Now Difference
For many many families across Florida, the right choice in home health providers has been Home Care Now. If it is time for you to make a choice, consider these facts:
- Credentialed: We are Joint Commission Accredited, signifying a higher standard in quality of care and constant quality improvement. Founded in 1951, The Joint Commission seeks to continuously improve health care for the public by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
- Legal: We carry professional liability insurance, affording our clients additional security and protection. We fully employ every home care aide. This means you don't have to worry about employer taxes, worker's compensation, or any other hassles of hiring privately.
- Reliable: We emphasize dependability in every aspect of our screening, training, and procedures. Unlike with privately hired aides, if your usual aide is out sick, on vacation, etc., we seamlessly handle replacement staffing and make sure you know who is coming to provide services.
- Trustworthy: All caregivers go through a rigorous background check including criminal background checks, multiple reference checks, a drug test, a demanding interview process, and license verification. We are a drug-free work place. All home care aides are nurse-supervised, pass our initial skills competency test, pass ongoing annual skills tests, and complete required continuing education.
- Compatible: We go to great lengths to evaluate both the service needs and personality of every client, and then match caregivers for both competencies and personality. Personality compatibility ensures that care is not only competent but also enjoyed. With a team of hundreds of care professionals, we have ample opportunity to choose the right match for you or your loved one.